Supplies For Class
Supply List For Watercolor Classes
All of my suggestions are just that, suggestions. I have also provided links to some products, and yes, they are affiliate links. The links coming from me do not change the price you are paying. I receive a small percent from your purchase. Thank you for helping me. Purchasing through the links will help provide for my family so I can continue to teach you everything I know about art.
XO - with much gratitude,
Inexpensive starter list for any of my classes:
• Prang Semi-Moist Watercolors Paint Pans Set of 8 or set of 16
Prang Watercolors set of 16 pans
Prang Watercolors set of 8 pans
• Black fine point and extra fine point permanent markers
Sharpe Markers Variety Pack in Black
• Brushes size 12, 8, and 6 round
• Brushes Liner brush and size 14 and 8 square (optional)
Set of 12 brushes if you want a variety.
• Fineline Masking Fluid Pen 20 Gauge 25OZ Resist Pen
• Cold press watercolor paper (minimum size 9x12)
and/or Strathmore Softcover Watercolor Art Journal, 7.75” x 9.75”, White paper
• Pencils and erasers
Faber-Castell Graphite Sketch Pencil Set
• Staedtler Mars Plastic Eraser in White
I provide a list of other more professional supplies when you sign up for the class. The links for for Amazon.